A SharePoint system administrator will maintain and operate a SharePoint environment, including, but not limited to installing, supporting, and maintaining SharePoint servers, and planning for and responding to service outages and other problems.
- Analyzing SharePoint system log and identifying potential issues.
- Maintain comprehensive health monitoring and alerting processes for SharePoint
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing SharePoint environment.
- Performing routine audits of SharePoint environment.
- Managing backups and recovery for SharePoint environment.
- Applying operating SharePoint updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answering technical queries and dealing with often frustrated users.
- Installing and configuring new SharePoint installation.
- Responsibility for security.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the SharePoint environment.
- Gather and analyze performance metrics and conduct performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Facilitate communication and build relationships with infrastructure and application support staff
- Comprehensive SharePoint 2010 system administration experience.
- Comprehensive Windows Server 2008 experience.
- Comprehensive SharePoint 2010 architecture of infrastructure, service application, functionality.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 integration with other Microsoft products and technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Enterprise Search/Fast Search.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Proficiency with Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory and Windows Authentication.
- Experience with IIS 7 Web Server.
- Understanding of proxy, DNS, firewall, network security technologies.
- 5+ years of professional IT experience.
- 3+ years of SharePoint administration experience.
- MCTS 70 – 667: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring.
- MCITP SharePoint 2010 Administrator (advantage).
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills in English
- The ability to liaise confidently with end users at all levels in one-to-one meetings as well as group workshops
- Excellent time and project management skills
Working at Ho Chi Minh City
Contact directly firstname.lastname@example.org